Is anything too hard for the Lord?
Topic: Faith Passage: Genesis 18:1–18:15
1. Have you ever been waiting for something from God? Maybe you are waiting right now.
2. Have you ever been in a place in your life where you felt something you were facing was too hard for you to face, and if you were honest you may have felt that it was even too hard for the Lord? For Sarah it was the birth of a child in her old age, can you think of anything from your own life?
3. If you were to be completely honest how would you rate your spiritual life right now? Is there room for growth? How do you think the Bible plays a role in that potential growth?
4. Is there anything about the Bible that makes you uncomfortable? Do you find it difficult to spend time in God’s word? Why?
5. Abraham returned to the Oaks of Mamre, a place where he had previously built an altar, and that is where God met with him. Pastor Chris shared of a place in Hemet, CA. where he had also made a decision to truly follow God where he returned this past week. Do you have a place where you essentially laid it all down? Where is your Oaks of Mamre?