Love for the Unwanted
Topic: God's Love Passage: Mark 5:1–5:20
1. Has there ever been a time in your life where you felt unwanted? Maybe it was a relationship, or a group of people that made you feel unwelcomed and unwanted. Have you ever felt unwanted by God or by the church?
2. Can you think of any people in our culture that are considered “unwanted?” How might Jesus approach those people if He were walking the earth today?
3. Jesus passed through stormy seas to set free the man who was demon possessed. What does that tell you about God’s love?
4. How does simply “sharing what Jesus has done for you” take the difficulty out of evangelism? (Often we make it more difficult than it really is.)
5. Are there any people who are “unwanted” or “unwelcomed” at Firewheel?