Renewed in Christ
Topic: Spiritual Growth Passage: Romans 12:1–12:2
1. What stands out to you in this passage?
2. What does it mean to offer our bodies “as living sacrifices?”
3. What is the temptation of being a “living” sacrifice? (We can get off the alter)
4. What are some pressures we face to conform to the patterns of this world?
5. How are we to be transformed?
6. Why do we need renewal of our minds? What is wrong with our minds? What are ways in which we are called to renew our minds?
7. How are we more able to know and do the will of God by the transforming and renewal of our minds?