Topic: God's Love Passage: Ephesians 1:3, Ephesians 1:4–1:8
1. Ephesians 1:3 tells us that God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing for those who are in Christ. Discuss those blessings. Pastor Chris made the point to discuss both physical blessings and spiritual blessings, discuss these blessings.
2. Before God made the world He not only knew you, He loved you, and chose you. Discuss the impact these truths have on your life. Contrast the significance of our lives when viewed biblically, with the predominant secular world view that man is the product of natural selection and evolution.
3. One of the greatest steps a Christian can make is simply being loved. Often the focus of the Christian life is centered on externals like behavior changes. Discuss what it means to simply be loved and to allow God’s grace and love to be lavishly poured out on your life.
4. God pours out His blessings and love on us so that we can be a conduit of love and blessings into others life. Discuss how you can be more of a conduit of God’s love daily.
5. Discuss how this series is shaping your view of God, view of self, and view of others.