Love One Another Part 2
Topic: Community Passage: John 15:10–15:13, 1 John 3:16–3:18
1. Last week we looked at love as evidenced by service for one another (Jesus washing
the disciples feet), how has this week’s discussion further developed your definition of
2. The Bible tells us to love one another as Christ has loved. First, how has Christ loved
us? Second, how can we then emulate that love for one another?
3. What is our motivation to love one another? (What do we get out of it? Hint: John
4. What does it mean to lay our life down? How did Christ lay His life down? How can we practically lay our life down for one another?
5. What do you have in your life that you truly value as a resource? How can you use that resource to enrich the life of others? How is that love?