Love One Another Part 1
Topic: Community Passage: John 13:1, John 13:34–13:35
1. Why, in your opinion, is love so important in the church/home/community?
2. How is love, as Jesus described and modeled, different from the cultures definition of love?
3. How is love for one another best expressed? In the sermon two words were used, service and sacrifice. How does this impact your definition of love?
4. How did Christ model both characteristics of love in His ministry?
5. What are some practical ways that we can love each other in acts of service?
6. What are some of the ways that we can see others as obstacles? How does that impact the way we treat them? What are some of the ways that we can see others as opportunities? How does that impact the way we treat them?