We know from personal experience that visiting a new church can be a very intimidating experience. We want to personally welcome you to Firewheel. We are a church for the weary, a church for those who seek purpose, and a church for those who desire to radically impact the world. We are here to make you feel welcome, accepted, and loved. You’re among friends
Here’s what you’ll find here…
- a casual, contemporary atmosphere
- friendly people who’ll help you find your way around
- biblical messages relevant to your daily life
- that you matter to God – and to us
- A place of Grace and Truth
Whether you’re single, married, single again, with or without children – no matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done – you’ll find people here just like you.
Once you’ve visited Firewheel in person, we would encourage you to take two simple steps that could change your life. We are glad you found us. See you Sunday.
Chris Carroll - Teaching Co-Pastor
David Bearden - Executive Co-Pastor